Friday, May 05, 2006

05.04.06 (respite)

Tonight I was reminded of just how much a two-week intensive class changes one's routine. After class this afternoon and evening, I returned home around 9:45 to find my roommates clustered around a pair of computers, GameCasting the final few minutes of regulation (and then overtime) of the Lakers/Suns game. I dropped my bags upstairs before returning to ground level, grabbing a beer from the fridge, and exchanging banter and laughter with Chris, Oscar, Joe, and Njeri. Loads of fun, and it was great to interact with my roommates about matters unrelated to maintenance for the first time in a few weeks. I really do love these folks...

Time for bed; picking up bagels for an early morning group meeting tomorrow, so expect a class-related post around mid-day, when i've the time and consciousness.

No comments: